Monday, June 11, 2012

Tapas Truck


Today I tried a new truck: Tapas Truck. You can get 2 tapas for $8 or 3 for $9. You can also get an order of garlic fries or corn fritters for $5 each. I went for the 3 tapas to try them out. Chicken with saffron rice was #1. Very good. The sauce was excellent and the rice just set it off. I did not enjoy the chicken so much, too much fat and dark meat, but I would still get this again. #3 was the shrimp. They used baby shrimp and it was in a spicy tomato sauce with a crostini. Tasty, probably would skip the next time though. #4 but certainly not least were the corn fritters with a cilantro sauce. SO GOOD! So very good! The sauce was perfect on the crunchy and slightly sweet fritters. I will order those over and over again.

Verdict: Would definitely go back, even if only for the fritters.

No comments:

Post a Comment