Friday, June 8, 2012

Amorini Panini

Today I branched out and tried Amorini Panini. They have various paninis and a rotating set of soups. Today's soups were baked potato and Maryland crab. Now if you know me, you know that the Maryland crab soup sucked me in. I went with the half panini and soup combo for $8. I ordered the southwestern panini (turkey, bacon, cheese, "fire" sauce and green peppers) and the Maryland crab. I started with the panini: it was wonderfully crunchy and gooey, albeit a little messy. The fire sauce dripped out the back and down my hand. It was a great mix of flavors, spicy but not burn your mouth and had a balanced amount of bacon, turkey, cheese and sauce. The soup was good too. Lots of vegetables, real crab (probably the cheap kind, but, eh), good broth and the right amount of Old Bay to liven it up. They served it with oyster crackers which give it a nice crunch.

Verdict: Will definitely go back, it was a really good lunch for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment