Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Basil Thyme

I will tell you up front: this is my favorite truck. Today I was in a red sauce mood and ended up with the Maria which is Manicotti.  I bought the meal which includes the manicotti, the salad, a drink and a cannoli. Today's cannoli was Chocolate Strawberry in honor of Valentine's Day. The salad comes with cucumber, kalamata olives, roasted red pepper, carrots and Parmesan cheese in a vinaigrette. It is always tasty (though I rid myself of the olives!).  The manicotti is wonderfully cheesy and garlicy. It has a nice sprinkling of basil on top which tastes great. The chocolate and strawberry cannoli is tasty and very appropriate today. Thanks for a great lunch again Basil Thyme!

Would I go again?: I go every two weeks, which is exactly how many times they venture to my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment